Description of Insulator Mold:
Insulator is a special insulation control, can play an important role in overhead transmission lines. In the early years of the insulator for the poles, and slowly developed in the high-voltage high-voltage wire connection tower linked to a lot of disc-shaped insulator, it is to increase the creepage distance, usually made of glass or ceramic. Insulators should not be due to environmental and electrical load conditions change caused by a variety of mechanical and electrical stress and failure, or would not have a significant effect, it will damage the use of the entire line and operating life.
Insulator Mold Advantages:
2. Lifetime: 50,000-100,000 times
3. More than 40 production processes.
4. Supply Product design,Mould design and Mould production.
5. Offer produce samples made by mould.
Features of Insulator Mold:
1. Has sufficient electrical insulation strength and moisture resistance.
2. Anti-fouling and strong. Surface with hydrophobic, water was granular in the above is not easy to form conductive, climb from the large surface resistance, leakage current is small and therefore a high pollution flashover voltage.
3. Intensity, light weight. Because the rod core has a high tensile strength, the insulator can be made very lightweight. can reduce the force of the tower, reduce installation and maintenance intensity, save a lot of costs.
4. Anti-aging good. Has good corrosion resistance, anti-aging properties, at 70 degrees celsius is still flexible, 20 degrees celsius under long-term work.
5. Small size, light weight. And the umbrella plate is flexible, not easy to damage, so to transport, installation, maintenance brings great convenience.
Insulator Mold Production Process: